1SFP Slot and 1RJ45 Port SFP Fiber Media Converter
Thanks for your coming,please send us an enquiry!
SFP Media converter
The converter is an Ethernet media converter that converts media transmission between UTP Copper cables
and fiber SFP (Small Form-Factor Pluggable) transceiver.
It is designed to meet the massive needs for Ethernet network deployment and able to extend a copper based Network
via fiber cable to a maximum distance up to 120km. It can be installed into a Standard Converter Chassis.
The installation & operation procedures are simple & straight forward.
Operation status can be locally monitored through a set of Diagnostic LED located in the front panel.
* 100Base-TX/FX or 1000Base-T to 1000BASE-SX/LX Converter
* Standard : IEEE802.3 & IEE802.3u, IEEE 802.3z & 802.3ab
* Interface: 1xRJ45 connector / 1xSFP Slot
* Plug-and-Play installation
* Support Jumbo Frame (64-9216 Byte),optional
* Conversion between different transmission speeds and media types
* Standalone type or card type ,Can be installed into 2U 14/16Slots chassis
* Auto-negotiating Ethernet port (Half/Full Duplex)
* Auto-crossover Ethernet port (Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X)
* Easy Installation, Easy Trouble shooting
* Dimension: 229x122x50mm for packing, 94x70.6x26.5mm for device
* Extend your Ethernet connection up to 0~120km away using fiber optics.
* Creates an economical Ethernet-fiber/copper-fiber link for connecting remote sub-networks to larger fiber optic
* Converts Ethernet to fiber, fiber to copper/Ethernet, ensuring optimum network scalability for connecting two or more Ethernet
Network nodes (e.g. connecting two buildings on the same campus).
* Designed to provide high-speed bandwidth for demanding large scale work groups that require expansion of Ethernet Network.
* Bad industrial environment or high requirements for Lightning protection
* Intelligent transportation supervisory system(ITS) and safe city
* High-speed way supervisory/Tele-communication system, IP network camera
* Security surveillance system for large corporations, multifunction network system
* Long-distance multimedia schooling/ campus surveillance, long-distance broadcast television transmission system